Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You're right, this blog IS getting too heavy. 

I think I need to step down the evolution ladder and become a single-celled organism. An Amoeba. That's done then. 

I also think that morning's are a great time for these wonderous thoughts to emerge...my ancestors believed that the morning was a sacred time. It's true. 

I am moping around work in my Osho chappals, my hands in my back pocket, checking out my reflection on transparent doors, wondering how fat I am. I don't want to think how fat I am or will be someday. Why are we multiple-celled organisms? 

Sloppy amoebas have it good. They can pro-create on their own too without intercourse. Why would they do that though.... 

I think I want to be an animal then. 

No, don't wana end up on a plate with my mouth open. Single-cells are just fine, with their one nucleus, mitochondria and jazz. A refreshing new habitat. 

3 comments:

the latin sardar said...

Oh, come on!!! we are multi cell organisms so that others could appreciate us, whether we are fat or slim.

Have a heart (or 5 as in the case of an earthworm) and let others appreciate you whichever way you look and don't be an amoeba.
http://latinsardar.blogspot.com/2008/11/dog-vs-insect.html

Anonymous said...

i say orgasms should be for all organisms...why the differentitation...but heck...god had other plans...thank god im multi!

Jagjit said...

Funny.

Liked it. :)