Thursday, April 02, 2009

Some random off the cuff musings while sitting bored with a sprained arm muscle.....

Give....

Give me a thought
and I'll fly from there
take you along
To where our mind takes

Give me a drink
I'll mystify
and reflect your
soul in it

Give me you
I'll learn something new
of all that your are each day
and I'll give you myself 

--03-04-09, Harman....for a potential lover :P

Up

Never far
Never near
Roads 
and Destinations
Up and down
Left and right
the Centre
Never far 

---03-04-09, Harman....for Nitin V George

2 comments:

the latin sardar said...

sprained arm?? is this the season when we're suppose to hurt our limbs in some way or the other.
(just ranting as I sit with a dislocated shoulder...)

Nitin V George said...

aaawww thankoo for the dedication...love this